1621Can Shake of 10/25/2013 and 10/26/2013

  • Rhett Powers
    Oct 9, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 84 KB
    Brother Knights,

    I am enclosing a list of those who have signed up for the can shakes on October 25th and 26th.  As you can see, we need people from 12 to 4 on both days.  If you have not done this before, it is a very rewarding venture and it is only for 2 hours.

    You do not have to acutally solicit money, just shake the cans and tell the people coming and going hello.  You would be surprised at who gives and especially who doesn't.

    The list will be available at our regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, October 15th.  If you have any questions, please call me at 504-957-7260 or Brophy Boudreaux at 504-723-5316.  Or if you want to sign up anytime, call either of us and let us know when you can make it.

    Again, I am attaching the sign up sheet.

    Vivat Jesus,

    Rhett M. Powers