1619Our Insurance Agent - Knights of Columbus

  • Carl Guichard
    Sep 30, 2013

    From: <John.Trapen@...>
    Date: Sep 29, 2013 6:17 PM
    Subject: Knights of Columbus
    To: <john.trapen@...>

    Dear Brother Knight,

    Please allow me to introduce myself to you as your newly assigned Field Agent for the Knights of Columbus. I'm recently retired from a 39 year career from Continental/United Airlines. I spent my entire career at the airport (MSY) in Kenner in various operational and personnel related capacities, so I'm very versed at dealing with people. I am a proud graduate of Jesuit High School and hold a Bachelor of Business Administration  Degree from Loyola University. I am a 3rd Degree Knight and was initiated at the Edward. J. Stoulig Council in 1988. My father was the Financial Secretary of that Council for over 25 years. I am very proud of my KC heritage. Now I am a member of your Council.

    I have already met many of you, but have so many more of you to meet. Please welcome me when I call on you.

    There are many reasons for considering life insurance. Final expenses, your children's education,emergency funds, retirement resources and mortgage protection are just some of the reasons why it's so important. Another reason is that the Knights of Columbus Insurance products rank among the top five percent of the approximately 1,200 insurance companies throughout North America.

    Life is very fragile. In my last year at the airport, I have learned that 3 individuals died suddenly. One was only 47 years old.

    Please take the time to read the attached letter from Thomas P. Smith, our KofC Executive Vice President for Agencies and Marketing. It bears as a testimony as to how our lives can change in a moment's notice.

    Once again, I will be calling on you in the near future. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to call, text, or email me if you need any assistance or have any questions about any of our fraternal benefits.

    Sincerely and fraternally,

    John

    (See attached file: Thomas Smith Letter.pdf)

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the addressee or addressees named above for its intended purpose. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, this message constitutes notice that any review, retransmission, distribution, copying or other use or taking any action in reliance on the information in this message and its attachments, is prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and its attachments from your system without keeping a copy. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message may be construed as a digital or electronic signature. Thank you.