1604Re: [kofc_Council_12072] Operation HELP our Heroes [1 Attachment]

  • Carl Guichard
    Sep 16, 2013

      Brother Pete and other Fourth Degree Knights,

      What a worth while cause. On behalf of the Council I can and will approve the expendature. Thank you for giving us the details and we are looking forward to hearing more about the program.

      You and all of the other Fourth Degree Knights have worked tirelesly for the Council so we are very privilaged to support the Assembly in this matter.

      Carl Guichard
      Grand Knight
      (985) 960-7089

      On Sep 16, 2013 2:14 PM, <apscamardo@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from apscamardo@... included below]

      Worthy Brother Knights,

      Attached please find a flyer on your Fourth Degree Assembly's newest project, Operation HELP our Heroes.

      The purpose of the mission is to render aid and assistance to someone who had given it all to protect and serve our United States of America. We have asked each of the Councils in Assembly 2922 to render equal support to this effort. In addition, the Assembly has approved an amount of $500, equal to the pledge we are asking from the councils.

      As the Patriotic Chairmen of our 4th Degree Assembly, we are asking for your approval tomorrow night. If there are any questions, please feel free to call me at 504-704-9840.

      Vivat Jesus!!!

      S/K Pete Scamardo, PGK, PFN, CCC

      S/K Ed DiGiovanni, PGK, PFN

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic