1603Operation HELP our Heroes

  • underdapalmtree
    Sep 16, 2013
    Worthy Brother Knights,
    Attached please find a flyer on your Fourth Degree Assembly's newest project, Operation HELP our Heroes.
    The purpose of the mission is to render aid and assistance to someone who had given it all to protect and serve our United States of America. We have asked each of the Councils in Assembly 2922 to render equal support to this effort. In addition, the Assembly has approved an amount of $500, equal to the pledge we are asking from the councils.
    As the Patriotic Chairmen of our 4th Degree Assembly, we are asking for your approval tomorrow night. If there are any questions, please feel free to call me at 504-704-9840.
    Vivat Jesus!!!
    S/K Pete Scamardo, PGK, PFN, CCC
    S/K Ed DiGiovanni, PGK, PFN
  • Show all 2 messages in this topic