Re: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month

  • loenla
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 23, 2012
      so sorry about your dad's passing :(
      be strong

      --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, Pam Kalin <peachykn@...> wrote:

      > I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Fond memories of playing trivia together. I rarely check this email anymore. I lost my dad Oct 31st and life hasn't been the same.
      > To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
      > From: lilpos@...
      > Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:47:48 +1000
      > Subject: Re: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month

      > So sorry to hear this news about Trowt. RIP Trowt x
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      > On 21/12/2012, at 9:01 AM, "essaydem" <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >

      > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
      >

      > Philip Crosland - 21 December
      >

      > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
      >
      > thanks, and best wishes

    • Jaap Bos
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 24, 2012
        It seems like a lifetime ago that i played #knowitall, but i remember trowt like yesterday
        Very tragic news :-(
        Great guy.
        Rest in peace my friend
        - jaap

        To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
        From: loenla@...
        Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:40:27 +0000
        Subject: Re: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month

        so sorry about your dad's passing :(
        be strong

        --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, Pam Kalin <peachykn@...> wrote:

        > I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Fond memories of playing trivia together. I rarely check this email anymore. I lost my dad Oct 31st and life hasn't been the same.
        > To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
        > From: lilpos@...
        > Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:47:48 +1000
        > Subject: Re: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month

        > So sorry to hear this news about Trowt. RIP Trowt x
        >
        > Sent from my iPad
        > On 21/12/2012, at 9:01 AM, "essaydem" <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone,
        >

        > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
        >

        > Philip Crosland - 21 December
        >

        > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
        >
        > thanks, and best wishes

      • Edna
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 28, 2012
          Same goes for me....

          Nectar

          From: loenla@...
          Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:40:27 +0000

          so sorry about your dad's passing :(
          be strong

          --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, Pam Kalin <peachykn@...> wrote:

          > I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Fond memories of playing trivia together. I rarely check this email anymore. I lost my dad Oct 31st and life hasn't been the same.
          > To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
          > From: lilpos@...
          > Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:47:48 +1000
          > Subject: Re: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month

          > So sorry to hear this news about Trowt. RIP Trowt x
          >
          > Sent from my iPad
          > On 21/12/2012, at 9:01 AM, "essaydem" <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone,
          >

          > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
          >

          > Philip Crosland - 21 December
          >

          > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
          >
          > thanks, and best wishes

        • Barry Adlam
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 29, 2012
            Sorry to hear the sad news about Richard ( Trowt ). I have only just read about Trowts death as I rarely use this account.

            Bazza