Trowt died earlier this month

  • essaydem
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 20, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.

      Philip Crosland - 21 December

      Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
      thanks, and best wishes
    • Ann Kraut
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 20, 2012
        Red heart  RIP Trowt  Red heart
             Love, Pcess

        > To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
        > From: Steve.Adam62@...
        > Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:01:14 +0000
        > Subject: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month
        >
        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
        >

        > Philip Crosland - 21 December
        >
        > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
        > thanks, and best wishes

        > For more information about #knowitall:

        > <*> Your email settings:
        > Individual Email | Traditional
        >
        > <*> To change settings online go to:
        > (Yahoo! ID required)
        >
        > <*> To change settings via email:
        > knowitall-digest@yahoogroups.com
        > knowitall-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • KN
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 20, 2012
          I'm so sorry to hear of this. I always enjoyed Trowt, he always welcomed me warmly whenever I came in. Thoughts and prayers to Trowts family.

          sisu

          --
          Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how
          justified, is not a crime.
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 20, 2012
            Hey Steve,

            Thanks for passing on the news.

            Trowt was a fine gentleman and will be missed by all who knew him. Best wishes to his family and friends. It's never easy to lose a loved one and Trowt was a special man which will make it that much harder.

            Regards,

            Joe (KingKon)

            On 21 December 2012 10:01, essaydem <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:

            Hi everyone,

            I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.

            Philip Crosland - 21 December

            Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
            thanks, and best wishes

          • loenla
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 21, 2012
              oh i got this sad news :( just cleaning up after my birthday dec 21

              everyone liked Trowt. he always got this wisdom and gentlemanliness in him. we will miss him. i will miss him.

              please extend my deep and heartfelt sympathy to his son and family. may Trowt's memories keep them going.. he's a good man.

              rest in peace Trowt

              --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, Freakishly Meek <josephmbower@...> wrote:

              > Hey Steve,
              >
              > Thanks for passing on the news.
              >
              > Trowt was a fine gentleman and will be missed by all who knew him. Best
              > wishes to his family and friends. It's never easy to lose a loved one and
              > Trowt was a special man which will make it that much harder.
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > Joe (KingKon)
              >
              > On 21 December 2012 10:01, essaydem <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Hi everyone,
              > >
              > > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
              > >
              > > Philip Crosland - 21 December
              > >
              > > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from
              > > my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I
              > > did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but
              > > very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward
              > > the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
              > > thanks, and best wishes

            • Anne
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 21, 2012
                RIP Trowt. You were a wonderful person and I'll remember your kindness always.

                Anne

                --- In mailto:knowitall%40yahoogroups.com, Freakishly Meek <josephmbower@...> wrote:

                > Hey Steve,
                >
                > Thanks for passing on the news.
                >
                > Trowt was a fine gentleman and will be missed by all who knew him. Best
                > wishes to his family and friends. It's never easy to lose a loved one and
                > Trowt was a special man which will make it that much harder.
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Joe (KingKon)
                >
                > On 21 December 2012 10:01, essaydem <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > Hi everyone,
                > >
                > > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
                > >
                > > Philip Crosland - 21 December
                > >
                > > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from
                > > my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I
                > > did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but
                > > very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward
                > > the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
                > > thanks, and best wishes

              • Karen Bourke

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 22, 2012

                    I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Fond memories of playing trivia together.  I rarely check this email anymore.  I lost my dad Oct 31st and life hasn't been the same.

                    To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 23, 2012
                      so sorry about your dad's passing :(
                      be strong

                      --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, Pam Kalin <peachykn@...> wrote:

                      > I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Fond memories of playing trivia together. I rarely check this email anymore. I lost my dad Oct 31st and life hasn't been the same.
                      > To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
                      > From: lilpos@...
                      > Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:47:48 +1000
                      > Subject: Re: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month

                      > So sorry to hear this news about Trowt. RIP Trowt x
                      >
                      > Sent from my iPad
                      > On 21/12/2012, at 9:01 AM, "essaydem" <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:

                      > Hi everyone,
                      >

                      > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
                      >

                      > Philip Crosland - 21 December
                      >

                      > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
                      >
                      > thanks, and best wishes

                    • Jaap Bos
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 24, 2012
                        It seems like a lifetime ago that i played #knowitall, but i remember trowt like yesterday
                        Very tragic news :-(
                        Great guy.
                        Rest in peace my friend
                        - jaap

                        To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
                        From: loenla@...
                        Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:40:27 +0000

                        so sorry about your dad's passing :(
                        be strong

                        --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, Pam Kalin <peachykn@...> wrote:

                        > I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Fond memories of playing trivia together. I rarely check this email anymore. I lost my dad Oct 31st and life hasn't been the same.
                        > To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: lilpos@...
                        > Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:47:48 +1000
                        > Subject: Re: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month

                        > So sorry to hear this news about Trowt. RIP Trowt x
                        >
                        > Sent from my iPad
                        > On 21/12/2012, at 9:01 AM, "essaydem" <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:

                        > Hi everyone,
                        >

                        > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
                        >

                        > Philip Crosland - 21 December
                        >

                        > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
                        >
                        > thanks, and best wishes

                      • Edna
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 28, 2012
                          Same goes for me....

                          Nectar

                          From: loenla@...
                          Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 17:40:27 +0000

                          so sorry about your dad's passing :(
                          be strong

                          --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, Pam Kalin <peachykn@...> wrote:

                          > I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Fond memories of playing trivia together. I rarely check this email anymore. I lost my dad Oct 31st and life hasn't been the same.
                          > To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
                          > From: lilpos@...
                          > Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 23:47:48 +1000
                          > Subject: Re: [#knowitall] Trowt died earlier this month

                          > So sorry to hear this news about Trowt. RIP Trowt x
                          >
                          > Sent from my iPad
                          > On 21/12/2012, at 9:01 AM, "essaydem" <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:

                          > Hi everyone,
                          >

                          > I got this message from Richard's son on facebook.
                          >

                          > Philip Crosland - 21 December
                          >

                          > Hi - I am sorry it's a bit after the event, but as you may have seen from my update on fathers home page I am sorry to say he died on the 11/12/12. I did let him know that you had asked after him and he was very pleased - but very shortly worsened again and quite honestly I totally forgot to forward the message, please accept my sincere appologies.
                          >
                          > thanks, and best wishes

                        • Barry Adlam
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 29, 2012
                            Sorry to hear the sad news about Richard ( Trowt ). I have only just read about Trowts death as I rarely use this account.

                            Bazza