Re: Fw: [#knowitall] Bot moved

  • Peachy Keen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2012

      On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Barry Adlam <adlam@...> wrote:

      Hi all.
      I found a few emails from former players on here today, went to check new #KIA address, but when I returned to them, had been deleted - Just incase any former players don't know where KIA is now, I am forwarding this old Email from Steve with the information.
      BTW if any of you use Twitter, I too am there if you wish to follow me. ( Bazza)