Christmas greeting from Nakamuras

  • loenla
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2011
      Hello everyone!

      What a wonderful year it has been for me and my family. I hope all of you had the best year too.

      Christmas is for children. But it is for grownups too. Even if it is a headache, a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.

      At Christmas, all roads lead home.

      Merry Christmas and have a prosperous New Year!

      Love and hugs,

      Loenla, Koji and Colleen Nakamura
    • Karen B
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2011
        Hi Loenla, Koji & Colleen,

        I hope your Christmas was everything you wanted. Christmas is so much more fun when you have children.

        Hugs,
        Kira (aka Karen)

        Merry Christmas to all at Knowitall.  xox