Bot moved

  • Steve Adam
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I have moved omni (back) to irc.starchat.net

      Europnet stopped accepting my logins so I had to move.

      We can assume this move to starchat is temporarily permanent, or permanently temporary...

      Steve.
    • Russell Burnham
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
        Thanks Steve,

        Russy

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 22, 2011
          Thanks for the update Steve. Glad to know. i'll try stop in some day  - maybe over the christmas holidays.....

          cheers

          -Pam aka peachykn

          On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Steve Adam <Steve.Adam62@...> wrote:

          Hi everyone,

          I have moved omni (back) to irc.starchat.net

          Europnet stopped accepting my logins so I had to move.

          We can assume this move to starchat is temporarily permanent, or permanently temporary...

          Steve.

        • Barry Adlam
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 23, 2011
            Steve,
            Just to confirm I received the message of the move on tuesday evening, and logged in with no problems.

            Bazza