Re: [#knowitall] Whatever

  • Steve Adam
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 18, 2011
      hi Nectar,

      It's nice to see you're still keeping in touch!

      Maybe Sklag should send his email to you...

      Steve.

      On 19/09/2011, at 6:46 AM, Edna wrote:

      Heh? I'm "Whatever"?

      Nectar

      Edna

      Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

      Thanks,

      Steve.

    • Loenla Truman-Nakamura
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 18, 2011
        who does sklag wants to contact in particular?

        Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

        Thanks,

        Steve.

      • Steve Adam
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 18, 2011
          Hi Loenla,

          I hope you are well :)

          He wants to talk to 'whatever'.  I think she lives in Sydney.

          Steve.

          Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

          Thanks,

          Steve.

        • Edna
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 21, 2011
            Loenla sis! Hi Stevo!!

            Oh! So it's a person called Whatever. I did email to sklaggy about it.... It's like seeing someone wave at you but tht person is actually waving at the person behind you. LOL!

            Edna

            Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

            Thanks,

            Steve.

          • Joseph Bower
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 21, 2011
              G'day all, KingKon here!

              I think "she" might be me. The skipper and I have been in contact but yet to actually speak. He's in Sydney for a spell and as it's where I live I'm just making assumptions (and we know what that leads to).

              How is everyone? Staying groovy, mehopes.

              Stay cool!

              J-man (KingKon, MonkeyMan, Apeman, Most Fantastic Person One Will Ever Meet, Joe, Joseph, Joey, Joe-Meister[no, please, don't ever call me that])

              Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

              Thanks,

              Steve.

            • Steve Adam

                Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

                Thanks,

                Steve.

              • Loenla Truman-Nakamura
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 21, 2011
                  Heya KK, I mean Joe-Meister hehe, hiya Edna! hellooos Ann! and Howdy Steve! Great here actually. Hope the same to y'all. I miss everyone!

                  loen

                  Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

                  Thanks,

                  Steve.