Re: [#knowitall] Whatever

  • Edna
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 18, 2011
      Heh? I'm "Whatever"?

      Nectar

      Edna

      From: Steve Adam <Steve.Adam62@...>
      To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 7:06 AM
      Subject: [#knowitall] Whatever

      Hi Whatever,

      Sklag wants to contact you.

      Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

      Thanks,

      Steve.

    • Steve Adam
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 18, 2011
        hi Nectar,

        It's nice to see you're still keeping in touch!

        Maybe Sklag should send his email to you...

        Steve.

        On 19/09/2011, at 6:46 AM, Edna wrote:

        Heh? I'm "Whatever"?

        Nectar

        Edna

        Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

        Thanks,

        Steve.

      • Loenla Truman-Nakamura
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 18, 2011
          who does sklag wants to contact in particular?

          Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

          Thanks,

          Steve.

        • Steve Adam
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 18, 2011
            Hi Loenla,

            I hope you are well :)

            He wants to talk to 'whatever'.  I think she lives in Sydney.

            Steve.

            Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

            Thanks,

            Steve.

          • Edna
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 21, 2011
              Loenla sis! Hi Stevo!!

              Oh! So it's a person called Whatever. I did email to sklaggy about it.... It's like seeing someone wave at you but tht person is actually waving at the person behind you. LOL!

              Edna

              Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

              Thanks,

              Steve.

            • Joseph Bower
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 21, 2011
                G'day all, KingKon here!

                I think "she" might be me. The skipper and I have been in contact but yet to actually speak. He's in Sydney for a spell and as it's where I live I'm just making assumptions (and we know what that leads to).

                How is everyone? Staying groovy, mehopes.

                Stay cool!

                J-man (KingKon, MonkeyMan, Apeman, Most Fantastic Person One Will Ever Meet, Joe, Joseph, Joey, Joe-Meister[no, please, don't ever call me that])

                Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

                Thanks,

                Steve.

              • Steve Adam

                  Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

                  Thanks,

                  Steve.

                • Loenla Truman-Nakamura
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 21, 2011
                    Heya KK, I mean Joe-Meister hehe, hiya Edna! hellooos Ann! and Howdy Steve! Great here actually. Hope the same to y'all. I miss everyone!

                    loen

                    Please email him:- skallagrigg at hotmail.com

                    Thanks,

                    Steve.