FW: Phones ?!?!?

  • Ann Kraut
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2011

      OK...........I haven't laughed like this in a long time...........definitely worth the read!

      I  HOPE MY PHONE NEVER DOES THIS!

      These were the 15 most viewed, most shared, and most popular images sent in to DYAC in April, 2011. There are some hilarious autocorrects in this group, so enjoy! And congratulations to the submitters. Text on!

      damn you auto correct funny iphone fails and blunders
      .

      --
      Chris

      Visit our website at: http://www.claimsecure.com

      ********Internet Email Confidentiality********
      This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this communication. Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's company.
      Thank you.

      The information contained in this e-mail and document(s) attached are for
      the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain confidential, privileged
      and non-disclosable information. If the recipient of this e-mail is not the
      addressee, such recipient is strictly prohibited from reading, photocopying,
      distributing or otherwise using this e-mail or its content in any way.

    • Karen B