FW: HST PAYMENT

  • Ann Kraut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2010

        Ann

       It's coming  !!

      ;

      Sometime this year,  we taxpayers will receive an ' HST Compensation'' payment.

        This is indeed a very exciting program,  and I'll explain it by
      using a Q & A format:

        Q.  What is an 'HST Compensation' payment ?

        A.  It is money that the provincial government will send to taxpayers.

        Q..  Where will the government get this money ?

        A.  From taxpayers.

        Q.  So the government is giving me back my own money ?

        A.  Only a smidgen of it.

        Q.  What is the purpose of this payment ?

        A.  The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a
      high-definition TV set,  thus stimulating the economy.

        Q.  But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?

        A.  Shut up.

        Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the economy by
      spending your compensation cheque wisely:

            *  If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart,  the money will
      go to China or Sri Lanka ...

            *  If you spend it on gasoline,  your money will go to the
      Arabs.

            *  If you purchase a computer,  it will go to India , Taiwan or
      China .

            *  If you purchase fruit and vegetables,  it will go to Mexico ,
      Honduras and Guatemala ..

            *  If you buy an efficient  car,  it will go to Japan or Korea .

            *  If  you purchase useless stuff,  it will go to Taiwan .

            *  If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock,  it will go
      to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

        Instead,  keep the money in Canada by:

        1)  Spending it at yard sales,  or

        2)  Going to
      hockey  games,  or

        3)  Spending it on prostitutes,  or

        4)  Beer or

        5) Tattoos.

        (These are the only Canadian businesses still operating in Canada . )

        Conclusion:

        Go to a hockey
      game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard
      sale and drink beer all day !

        No need to thank me,  I'm just glad I could be of help.

      Enter for a chance to get your town photo on Bing.ca! Submit a Photo Now!