Happy Valentines Day!

  • koji_nakamura75
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2010
      Happy Valentines Day to my darling wife loenla!

      If I had to choose whether
      2 breathe or 2 love u,
      I would use my last breath 2 tell u that. . .

      I love you.

      Happy Valentine's Day my love!

      one more :)
      I love all the stars in the sky,
      but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

      Happy Valentines Day to everyone too!!
    • loenla
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
        Oh hahahaha I love cheese.

        Luv you too Koji! You're amazing!

        --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, "koji_nakamura75" <koji_nakamura75@...> wrote:

        > Happy Valentines Day to my darling wife loenla!
        >
        > If I had to choose whether
        > 2 breathe or 2 love u,
        > I would use my last breath 2 tell u that. . .
        >
        > I love you.
        >
        > Happy Valentine's Day my love!
        >
        > one more :)
        > I love all the stars in the sky,
        > but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
        >

        > Happy Valentines Day to everyone too!!

      • Joseph Bower
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2010
          koji-san,

          wow, i am smiling to see you profess your love for our miss loenla. our girl here, erm... our woman here is lucky to have such a caring husband as yourself. we couldn't have asked for anything more for our sweet loenla lady.

          glad to see you two are still going strong and can't wait for news as to when bubba # 2 is coming, we need more sweet people like the two of you : )

          take care!

          joe (kingkon)