Re: Omniscient is ill

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2008
      Hello again everyone!

      With the help of obi|works and Steve, we have narrowed the problem
      down to a code problem on the side of rizon. We can't make them fix it
      and I am really tired of trying to get their assistance and being
      ignored. Our only option is to relocate our group to another
      server/network once again. I currently have Omniscient running on its
      home server to keep us from going into withdrawals. Here is the
      information you will need to find Omniscient...

      /server titan.jedicoder.net #knowitall

      We can keep Omniscient on this server if we choose to do so. Jedicoder
      is much more stable and a lot fewer troublemakers. There is also a lot
      less traffic, which means fewer new players. If you have any
      suggestions on a new server/network, please email me or another op or
      post it here. Thank you everyone for being patient and understanding.

      Electra
    • Loenla Truman-Nakamura
      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2008
        I'm sorry to hear about omni. I still like Rizon and I hope it gets fixed soon. Good luck!

        loenla