trowt

  • DaisyKansas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2008
      Peachy,
      I tried to reply to your email and it said your email account didn't work - I got it back.
      Trowt had open heart surgery on the 24th.  More on his blog..  http://trowt.livejournal.com/
      I haven't heard anything since he had the surgery.  Hopefully someone has :)

      `daisy
    • Ida Koelstra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2008
        Hi all,

        Richard had his operation on Friday (they kept delaying..) it went ok, but they took 6 hours.
        He then went to Intensive Care. Today (Sunday) he was moved to another ward (forgot the name, but it has more nurses, Rachel said) He's fully attached to all the wires, but did manage to speak shortly and even ate a few grapes :-)
        So now the recovery starts.
        All the possible courage and good luck wished to them both!

        Alisa

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 27, 2008
          Thanks Alisa, sounds like he'll be ok. It's a long haul for recovery
          like what my mom went through with her 8 bi-passes but that was more
          than 10 years ago and she's still spunky so i think good thoughts for
          Richard and his wife. : )