does this thing work?

  • DaisyKansas
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2006
      Just checking to see if this works anymore..haven't had any messages since August

    • Karen B
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2006
        Hi Daisy,

        Not like it was in the old days!!! that is for sure.
        Seems it is still working.

        Hope you are well? I don't get onto Knowitall much
        anymore thanks to working 8 hours a day on a computer
        at work. When I get home I'm usually aching. Such a
        shame as I really enjoy it and miss everyone on there.

        Take care all.. I will still drop in from time to
        time.

        ^kira

        --- DaisyKansas <daisykansas@...> wrote:

        > Just checking to see if this works anymore..haven't
        > had any messages since August

        On Yahoo!7
        Men's Health: What music do you want to hear on Men's Health Radio?
        http://www.menshealthmagazine.com.au/
      • Peachy Girl
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2006

          hellO?

          From: "DaisyKansas" <daisykansas@...>
          To: <knowitall@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [#knowitall] does this thing work?
          Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 00:21:04 -0500

          Just checking to see if this works anymore..haven' t had any messages since August

          Buy, Load, Play. The new Sympatico / MSN Music Store works seamlessly with Windows Media Player. Just Click PLAY.
        • Freakishly Meek
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2006
            Hey Everyone,

            Just thought I'd drop a line to let you know that everything is okay. I am alright. No need to worry. hehe =)`

            There. Now that everyone is at ease, what's new and happening in the various hotspots around and about?

            Anyway, I'll remain lurking at #kia and hope to see you there again soon =)

            KingKon

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 11, 2006
              I'm SOOOOOOOOO relieved KK... you have no idea how
              you have set my mind at rest... lol...

              Seriously... glad you are well and will see you any
              day now on KIA.. :o)

              ^kira

              --- Freakishly Meek <josephmbower@...> wrote:

              > Hey Everyone,
              >
              > Just thought I'd drop a line to let you know that
              > everything is okay. I am
              > alright. No need to worry. hehe =)`
              >
              > There. Now that everyone is at ease, what's new and
              > happening in the various
              > hotspots around and about?
              >
              > Anyway, I'll remain lurking at #kia and hope to see
              > you there again soon =)
              >
              > KingKon
              >
              > On 10/10/06, Karen B <lilpos@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Daisy,
              > >
              > > Not like it was in the old days!!! that is for
              > sure.
              > > Seems it is still working.
              > >
              > > Hope you are well? I don't get onto Knowitall much
              > > anymore thanks to working 8 hours a day on a
              > computer
              > > at work. When I get home I'm usually aching. Such
              > > shame as I really enjoy it and miss everyone on
              > there.
              > >
              > > Take care all.. I will still drop in from time to
              > > time.
              > >
              > > ^kira
              > >
              > > --- DaisyKansas <daisykansas@...
              > <daisykansas%40sbcglobal.net>>
              > > wrote:
              > >
              > > > Just checking to see if this works
              > anymore..haven't
              > > > had any messages since August

              > > On Yahoo!7
              > > Men's Health: What music do you want to hear on
              > Men's Health Radio?
              > > http://www.menshealthmagazine.com.au/

              On Yahoo!7
              Answers: Share what you know and you might make someone's day
              http://www.yahoo7.com.au/answers