REMINDER

  • DaisyKansas
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2006
      YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN KNOWITALL RIGHT NOW!
      DID YOU FORGET????

    • Karen B
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2006
        I'm sorry, I wasn't at home, otherwise I would have
        loved to have come.

        Hope you are well Daisy.

        ^kira

        --- DaisyKansas <daisykansas@...> wrote:

        > YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN KNOWITALL RIGHT NOW!
        > DID YOU FORGET????

        On Yahoo!7
        Dating: It's free to join and check out our great singles!
        http://www.yahoo7.com.au/personals
      • Cheryl
        Message 3 of 7 , May 12, 2006
          Hiyas,
                : (    ...  I wanted to be there, but I work nights ... Saturday/Sunday - to - Wednesday/Thursday  - 11 pm - 7:30 am  ..  and my other job is afternoon/evenings any days except Tuesdays and Fridays

          Last Saturday afternoon/evening I was with my ex .. Dick ..... he has asked me to move into his house ...   ***   ...  sooo ... is looking like I will be moving soon ...... I have enjoyed living by myself these last yrs .... I hope my son and I can live together without fighting ... with his school and work and my work .. we hardly see each other  ... he turned 18 yesterday  ...  his dad, him, and I went out to dinner together .....  we had a good time  ...  tonight, on phone, talking to Jeff about where I might put things, he got a little upset (he had friend visiting) ....  I had said where I would put my computer and desk --- in the livingroom ... only place other than upstairs and I don't want upstairs ---  he first said ... nooo ..... but then said didn't matter ... he hasn't had computer and internet for awhile ... soo I'm sure he will like having wherever it is .....  and when he starts his 4 yr apprenticeship and keeping the parttime job he has had for over 2 yrs ... we still won't see each other much  : (  ....  we can probably share a space    : )

          Anyways .....  I wanted to be at the reunion ...  I tell ppl about a place where I use to go [(KIA)(every day for a few yrs)], the fun I had and the friends I have made from there ... most don't understand ... a lot have messenger programs, but don't know what a chatroom, with regulars, can be like.  I never was a big talker, but I loved being there, and talked with a lot of people, in the room and in the closets.

          In the last few months, two of my sisters & bro in laws, and sis in law & bro, have gotten onto msn messenger ......  have been telling about all for yrs (they finially get on ... and now I am not on very much) ... ...  Marlene & Gary just finally got a computer a couple months ago ....  is funny ...  talk to on msn ......  send a msg .... wait ... wait ... wait for reply ...  finially get reply ..... then almost right away she sends back  ... (why are you not replying back?? .. sends a nudge  or    are you there?)  ....  damn newbies  : )  ........  she stayed here one night a couple weeks ago and I set her straight about how flippin slow she was replying ...   I made her watch how I chat with a  few other ppl at the same time .....  so now, she doesn't send those nudges anymore    lol  .......  I plan to show them all how to get to KIA one of these days    lol    ........   so watch out  : )

          *** ask me

          To each,
          Take care of you,
          ^CC^     Cheryl

          Message 4 of 7 , May 14, 2006

            can't connect on anything.. any suggestions?

            Reward your sense of adventure with MSN World Tour
          • darkness4224
            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2006
              Hey Peachy
              try /server irc.isdumb.net
            • Peachy Girl
              Message 6 of 7 , May 24, 2006

                thanks,.... i think

                From: "darkness4224" <darkness4224@...>
                To: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: [#knowitall] Re: servers anyone?
                Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 19:28:59 -0000

                Hey Peachy
                   try /server irc.isdumb.net

                Post message: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
                Subscribe: knowitall-subscribe@yahoogroups.com (blank message)
                Contact moderator: knowitall-owner@yahoogroups.com

                Read messages on the web:

                For more information about #knowitall:
                http://www.knowitall-site.info

                Trivia gamesGame triviaTrivia
                Trivia board gameTrivia pursuitIrc

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                Record your voyage in a travel journal! Play MSN World Tour today!
              • Mark Jones
                Message 7 of 7 , May 24, 2006
                  hey works for me

                  Peachy Girl <peachykn@...> wrote: