Gramma

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2005
      Heya all   : )
      I am Gramma again.  Jared was born July 28th at 5:49 pm.  7 lb 9 oz.  Water was broke about 2:30 pm, so not much labor, but had already had pain for awhile.  He was due August 5.  We were happy he decided to stay in for that long, because a couple months ago he tried to get out.  -  He had to be sewn in.  Made Mom be dilated about 4 cm for the last couple months.  Momma had to stay in bed for a couple weeks or so twice.  The last few weeks when danger was past, he didn't want to come out, when Mom wished he would.  lol  Big brother Trenton wanted to be there to see Jared being born, but decided not to at the last.  Kris and Jared were out of the hospital within 24 hours.  I can't make it to Alberta right now to see them,  : (  so Kris, Geoff, and kids plan to come here in October.  First grandchild for Geoff's parents, so, his Mom is on her way to stay for awhile, then his Dad & wife will be there, then his brother & wife.  So, Kris and Geoff will be tired of company.  Any of you who have had a baby will understand how that is.  Anyways, I have a beautiful, healthy granchild.  : )
      Take care all,
      Cheryl  ...  ^CC^