Fwd: Fw: DUH for President

  • Lee451H@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2004
      In a message dated 7/24/2004 6:51:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, akelenais@... writes:
      OK. I am breaking my own rule about spam. I like this one too much. So shoot me at dawn.

      >Subject: FW: DUH for President
      >

      >The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one
      >word is 'to be prepared'."
      >            -  John F. Kerry
      >
      >"I have made good judgments in the past.  I have made good judgments in the
      >future."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"The future will be better tomorrow."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
      >            -  John F. Kerry
      >
      >"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO.   We have a firm
      >commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"Public speaking is very easy."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
      >            -  John F. Kerry
      >
      >"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in
      >our air and water that are doing it."
      >            - John F. Kerry
      >
      >"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
      >            - John F. Kerry

      Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ‘Dig Yourself Out of Debt’ from MSN
      Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx

    • Edna
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2004
        lol

        Lee451H@... wrote:
        In a message dated 7/24/2004 6:51:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, akelenais@... writes:
        OK. I am breaking my own rule about spam. I like this one too much. So shoot me at dawn.

        >Subject: FW: DUH for President
        >

        >The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one
        >word is 'to be prepared'."
        >            -  John F. Kerry
        >
        >"I have made good judgments in the past.  I have made good judgments in the
        >future."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"The future will be better tomorrow."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
        >            -  John F. Kerry
        >
        >"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO.   We have a firm
        >commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"Public speaking is very easy."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
        >            -  John F. Kerry
        >
        >"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in
        >our air and water that are doing it."
        >            - John F. Kerry
        >
        >"It's time for the human race to enter the solar system."
        >            - John F. Kerry

        Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ���Dig Yourself Out of Debt��� from MSN
        Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx

        Post message: knowitall@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: knowitall-subscribe@yahoogroups.com (blank message)
        Contact moderator: knowitall-owner@yahoogroups.com