More stuff

  • Geoff Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2000
      Ok... first of all, Daisy, cease and desist using my copyrighted
      justification for researching! Or I'll sue you! Let me talk to my lawyer
      about that. Have your people contact my people and they can do lunch. And
      remember... I wasn't trying to feef, I was trying to CORRECT and forgot that
      it would take my answer.

      Second, I'm totally in agreement about helping someone who is still trying
      to get their first answer, or second. But after that, they are ON THEIR OWN.
      There are far too many things in this world that are being dumbed down,
      simplified, and non-intellectualized so the low-IQ people can take part. In
      today's society, it is seen as a mark of honor to be as ignorant and stupid
      as possible. What most amazes me is how few people see anything wrong with
      that.

      Third, what is UP with these join/private message people? My theory is that
      they are sitting in front of their computer with their camera up and their
      pants down, but that of course would be foul and unthinkable.

      Fourth, every correct answer is a little jolt of endorphins... a tiny
      stimulation to the pleasure center of the brain. It is easy to become
      addicted to this. I don't need to explain that to anyone who is reading
      this.

      Geoff Allan; Calgary, Alberta, Canada
      Totally all around cool guy with exceptionally high IQ
      http://www.calgary-web.com/cip