The Fairy

  • Karen B
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      The Fairy

      A Fairy told a long-time married couple: "For being
      such an exemplary married couple for 25 years, I will
      give you each a wish."
      "I want to travel around the world with my dearest
      husband"......said the wife.
      The fairy moved her magic stick and abracadabra! Two
      tickets appeared in her hands.
      Now it was the husbands turn. He thought for a moment
      and said, "Well......this moment is very romantic, but
      an opportunity like this only occurs once in a
      lifetime. So I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to
      have a wife 30 years younger than me."
      the wife was deeply disappointed but, a wish was a
      wish. The Fairy made a circle with her magic stick
      and.......abracadabra! Suddenly the husband was 90
      years old.
      Men might be bastards but Fairies are female.

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/