Beyondirc servers

  • Ida Koelstra
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      hiya loen  (and all)

      ok here's a list with the current servers you can connect to for our channel:

      knowitall.beyondirc.net
      infinity.beyondirc.net
      babylon.beyondirc.net
      dlld.beyondirc.net
      anywarez.beyondirc.net
      setiwhores.beyondirc.net

      The list can also be found on our site http://www.knowitall-site.info  , look in de section PlayNow
      Whenever there's a netsplit (servers down), try setiwhores, coz it's an indepent server and is usually up still.

      greets,
      Alisa
    • loenla
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2003
        thanks !! setiwhores is great. and what a name too ;)

        --- In knowitall@yahoogroups.com, "Ida Koelstra" <i.koelstra@c...>