FYI newbies

  • Daisy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2000
      This is a newbie!

      <Omniscient> Selena  knew it all in  28 seconds !!!
      <Omniscient> The answer was Letter N.
      <Omniscient> Congrats Selena: You now have 374 wins this month for a grand total of 2560 overall.
      <Omniscient>  You're looking good in spot 1 out of 130 this month and 39 of 633 overall !!!

      be sure to notice...number one!
    • pskalin@videotron.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2000
        yeah but for how long?

        peachykn

        --- In know-it-all@egroups.com, "Daisy" <daisy@i...> wrote:
        > This is a newbie!
        >
        > <Omniscient> Selena knew it all in 28 seconds !!!
        > <Omniscient> The answer was Letter N.
        > <Omniscient> Congrats Selena: You now have 374 wins this month for
        a grand total of 2560 overall.
        > <Omniscient> You're looking good in spot 1 out of 130 this month
        and 39 of 633 overall !!!

        > be sure to notice...number one!
      • what ever
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2000
          Hey Daisy!

          FYI, Selena has been playing with us for THREE MONTHS -
          she made #13 in September, #9 in October and she's currently #1
          because she plays more REGULARLY than anyone here - and you still
          call her a Newbie??? How long does someone have to be playing in
          #KIA in order to be a Regular? To me, a Regular is someone
          who comes back for a second session, and I've seen enough of
          them making it to the top 10 within their first month of joining
          not to be surprised.

          I certainly didn't mean my previous "consideration to Newbies"
          comment to be applied to anyone other than FIRST DAY JOINERS,
          and only those who are floundering, needing a bit of help - and
          if anyone thought that it applied to players after that point,
          or to someone like Selena (who was off like a rocket from the
          first time CaptRiker introduced her to #KIA) then I hope this
          email clears up the misunderstanding!

          Lol, the thought of anyone giving special consideration to
          Selena is funny! The only thing that that gal doesn't know is
          the name of Picard's fish (which, considering her exalted
          Trekkie status, *does* surprise me!). Onya Selena!

          Cya

          What_ever

          FREE! The World's Best Email Address @...