Congratulations!!

  • Ann Kraut
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2003
      Congratulations Wordsmith and Manon!!!!!!!!

      I wish you a long , happy , and healthy life together!
      Remember the way you feel right now.........and make it last forever :))

      Pcess

    • Karen B
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2003
        What wonderful news!!!

        *******CONGRATULATIONS MANON AND WORDY*********

        May you have many happy years together. Manon, hope
        you enjoy living downunder (take that however you
        like) LOL Best wishes to you both. XOXOXOX

        ^kira
        XOXOX

        http://sbc.yahoo.com