The Nude Statues

  • itavlor@bigpond.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003

      The Nude Statues

      There are two statues in a park; one of a nude man and
      one of a nude woman.  They had been facing each other
      across a pathway for a hundred years, when one day an
      angel comes down from the sky and, with a single
      gesture, brings the two to life.

      The angel tells them, "As a reward for being so patient
      through a hundred blazing summers and dismal winters,
      you have been given life for thirty minutes to do what
      you've wished to do the most."

      He looks at her, she looks at him, and they go running
      behind the shrubbery.

      The angel waits patiently as the bushes rustle and
      giggling ensues. After fifteen minutes, the two return,
      out of breath and laughing.

      The angel tells them, "Um, you have fifteen minutes
      left. "Would you care to do it again?" he asks her.
      "Shall we?". She eagerly replies "Oh, yes, let's!
      But let's change positions. This time, I'll hold the
      pigeon down, and you shit on its head."