Re: [#knowitall] Kid Art

  • Doktor Eisenbart
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
      That's ripped from this guy's site.

      http://maddox.xmission.com/irule.html

      http://maddox.xmission.com/irule2.html

      And here is what Maddox has to say about people ripping his work without
      crediting him: http://maddox.xmission.com/plagiarism.html

      Check out the rest of his site; his bitterness makes me laugh until I cry.

    • Samson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
        That guy is pissed! I loved the hate mail section, LOL!

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
          read his movie reviews, especially the one about "Signs". :D

        • Geoff Allan
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
            Too funny... If I'd known it was a ripoff I would have posted the
            original link. At least I posted it as a text email, not that 500k Word
            document he was bitching about.

            I like his article about Civics.

            This is actually a pretty good site... The "bitterness", whether real or
            imaginary, is still funny.

            And his review of "Signs" EXACTLY matches my opinion of it. Pretty movie
            with absolutely no point.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1, 2003
              I knew you'd like it :)

              Take the time to go through all his archives; EVERY post, even the ones that
              are full of shit, is good for a laugh.