having an "I hate my job day?"

  • Time andTide
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002

      Subject: having an "I hate my job day?"
      When you have an "I hate my job" day try this:
      On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the
      thermometer section. You will need to purchase a rectal thermometer made by
      "Johnson and Johnson."
      Be very sure you get this brand.
      When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains, and disconnect the
      phone so you will not be disturbed during your therapy. Change to very
      comfortable clothing, such as a sweat suit and lie down on your bed.
      Open the package and remove the thermometer.
      Carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become
      chipped or broken. Take out the material that comes with the
      thermometer and read it. You will notice that in small print there is a
      statement:
      "Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is personally
      tested".
      Now close your eyes and repeat out loud five times:
      "I am so glad I do not work for quality control at the Johnson and
      Johnson Company."
      Have a nice day and remember, there is always someone with a worse job
      than yours.