Fw: Good cartoons!
- ----- Original Message -----From: darrell blackburnTo: paul ; Mark Kazmierski ; larry ; Kristie Allen ; KELLI ; don p ; debbie ; DARRELL BLACKBURN ; daisylv@... ; BILL FAGAN ; BEN SCHRAEGLE ; art jordan ; `daisySent: Friday, November 01, 2002 12:43 PMSubject: Fw: Good cartoons!----- Original Message -----From: John HargisTo: Paul Ruth ; MELANIE RUTH ; LINDA HARGIS ; Judi Hargis ; JOHN WITT ; Ginny Salter ; Eric Mickelson ; Don Pulpaneck ; Darren Curran ; Darrell Blackburn ; Bruce ReinekeSent: Friday, November 01, 2002 2:22 PMSubject: Fw: Good cartoons!
Subject: Fw: Good cartoon!
Subject: NEVER SAY TO A COP
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
*** Forward this to at least 11 people and see what comes on your screen, you will laugh your head off!!!!!!! This works. I don't know how...
IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here