  • Time andTide
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002

      A Girls Prayer:

      Lord,
      Before I lay me down to sleep,
      I pray for a man, who's not a creep,
      One who's handsome, smart and strong,
      One who's willy is thick and long.
      One who thinks before he speaks,
      When he promises to call, he won't wait weeks.
      I pray that he is gainfully employed,
      And when I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.
      Pulls out my chair and opens my door,
      Massages my back and begs to do more.
      Oh! send me a man who'll make love to my mind,
      Knows just what to say, when I ask "How big's my behind?"
      One who'll make love till my body's a twitchin,
      In the hall, the loo, the garden and kitchen!
      I pray that this man will love me to no end,
      And never attempt to shag my best friend.
      And as I kneel and pray by my bed,
      I look at the dweep you sent me instead.
      Amen.

      A Boy's Prayer:

      Lord,
      I pray for a nympho with huge boobs