Hope you all enjoy this!! Best
SIGNS THAT YOU MAY BE
1. You're not offended by the term " HOMO MILK
2. You understand the phrase " Could you pass me a serviette, I just
dropped my poutine, on the chesterfield. "
3. You eat chocolate bars, not
4. You drink Pop, not Soda.
5. You know that a Mickey
and 2-4's mean, " party at the camp, eh!!! "
6. You don't care about the
fuss with Cuba. It's a cheap place to go for your holidays not vacation), with
good cigars and no Americans.
7. You know that a pike is a type of fish,
not part of a highway
8. You drive on a highway, not a freeway
You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.
10. You know that
Casey and Finnegan were not part of a Celtic musical group.
11. You cried
when you heard that " Mr Dress Up " died recently.
12. You get excited
whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
13. You brag to
Americans that: Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & more, are
14. You know that the C.E.O. of American Airlines is a
15. You know what a touque is.
16. You design your
halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
17. You know that the last
letter of the English alphabet is always pronounced " Zed "
18. You live
in a house with no front step, but the door is one meter up from the
19. Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages, but
requires 6 pages for hockey.
20. You know that the four seasons mean:
winter, still winter, almost winter, and road work.
21. You know that
when it's 25 degrees outside, it's a warm day.
22. You understand the
Labatt Blue commercials.
23. You know how to pronounce and spell "
24. You perk up when you hear the theme song from 'Hockey
Night in Canada'
25. You are in grade 12, not the 12th grade.
" Eh? " is a very important part of your vocabulary, and is more polite than,
27. When someone says Thank You to you, you reply with
You are Welcome, so much more polite than Uh Huh.
28. You actually
understand these jokes, and forward them to all of your Canadian friends!!!! and
then you send them to your American friends just to confuse