Do we know this person???

  • Janet L. Backman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      ** Attachment was scanned with Mcafee is OK!!!!! ( Inever send unscanned attachments so yanno! EVER)

      Yanno when I saw this pic I thought for sure it could be any one of the KIA guys.....lets see, well its summer in Austrailia so I guess sklag, bazz, steve and wordsmith are out, hmmm I hear they are getting snow in North Carolina and Georgia soo that makes BuzzLiteBeer a possibility and no doubt he would do something like this....and then there is out West....hmm Seatle maybe could this be that loony bird?? lol Well .......what ya say girls?? seen that butt before?? lol

      curious..:))

      Course I especially love the sox and boots on look, reminds me of the clothes optional beach where there are ppl who walk around naked with socks and shoes on...lol