Net Making Demonstration

  • asemery
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 27, 2013
      Once again I will be demonstrating net making, giving free net making lessons
      and displaying my traditional Pennsylvania Dutch nets at the Goschenhoppen Folk
      Festival.
      http://www.goschenhoppen.org/folk-festival.html
      I will be there Saturday August 10 only. Tony
    • rons_hobbies
      Message 31 of 31 , Aug 19, 2014
        Ops, I obviously didn't pay any attention to the date!
        Sorry.

        Ron