Re: [KnotTyers] Queen Mary, Meeting 2013

  • Guy Beckley
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2013
      Good morning everyone, I apologize for Knot being more active in the group but I work in DC and these day its tough! I would like to inform you of a potential meet place for the group. Its called Mount Harmon Plantation at Worlds End. Located in Cecil County Maryland on a beautiful 300+ acre estate. (See attached) If you are interested please let me know. r/Guy

      Guy Beckley
      PO Box 221
      Millington, MD 21651
      C 410-708-9585
      guycanfly3760@...

      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2013
        Tim and Matt,

        We have had many such statements from all those who were there - it is the chance, as you have said Matt, to meet others face to face and to be able to distill learning and knowledge in so many different ways.  I learned much, as I do with every visit with other knotters.  I also thank my lucky stars that I have been fortunate enough to have attended several knot-tying events like this.  Next year the AGM is to be in Chatham and we meet in the ropewalk.  Tim - it was really good to see you there and I hope we get to meet up again.  My thanks to all who were at the Queen Mary event!

        Lindsey
        President & Board Member IGKTPAB

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2013
          You are very welcome Tim and I hope we may look forward to seeing you at our next monthly meeting in San Pedro's Ports o' Call area next to Utro's restaurant.  I certainly enjoyed meeting with you and I hope that you are now wanting to tie some more!