Tiny Knotting

  • Rev
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 1:05 PM
      Okay, folks, I've been teaching my wife some things about decorative knotting, and she's responded by producing a VERY small becket, cleat and matching ear rings she's set up in a pendant. She tied all of it without assistance, not that I could have gotten my big mits into knotting that small.

      Anyway, any of you that are planning on attending the gig on the Queen Mary will get a chance to see her model it there.

      NO WHALE FONDLING ALLOWED!

      Jerry
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 9:59 AM
        WOW, very nice! Thanks!