Material Sources

  • Gibbins Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
      Greetings,

      I'm looking to find a source (preferably in Canada due to shipping costs) for some white cotton 3-strand between 6 mm (1/4") and 9.5 mm (3/8") in diameter. Not sure how much I need at present but my guess will be a couple of hundred metres, but if it's a good deal I might just buy the whole spool.

      If anybody knows of a source I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

      Thanks

      Howard
      Edmonton, Canada (where the snow has almost gone away)
    • william gura
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
        howard... try looking up   http://www.knotstuff.com/%c2%a0%c2%a0 marty has nothing but what you're looking for.... good luck... bill

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
          A few Canadian sources for cotton twine
          https://www.mercersmarine.com/index.html
          Click on commercial fishing and then twines

          http://pacificnetandtwine.com/
          click on ropes & twine

          http://www.lakefish.net/catalogue14.htm