Re: New Becket

  • Rev
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
      Thanks Lindsey. The whale was my wife's work and she'll be thrilled to hear your critique. We're working on some mineature whales and beckets we may have ready for the convention, so you'll get to meet a "Whale of a Wife" first hand.

      CU
      Jerry
    • Tom Wolf
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
        Lindsey,
             My nane is Tom Wolf and I'm trying to find the IGKT group near me: I live in Morehead City
             North Carolina. Can you HELP?
             Thank You
              Tom