Re: [KnotTyers] New Becket

  • Lindsey Philpott
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2013
      Jerry,

      Marvellous becket!  I really like the addition of color and the idea of the whale is simply superb!

      Lindsey
      President IGKTPAB

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2013
        Thanks Lindsey. The whale was my wife's work and she'll be thrilled to hear your critique. We're working on some mineature whales and beckets we may have ready for the convention, so you'll get to meet a "Whale of a Wife" first hand.

        CU
        Jerry
      • Tom Wolf
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
          Lindsey,
               My nane is Tom Wolf and I'm trying to find the IGKT group near me: I live in Morehead City
               North Carolina. Can you HELP?
               Thank You
                Tom