Re: IGKT Meeting

  • Rev
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi folks,
      Looks like my connection with Lindsey made it through several channels. Thanks to any of you that may have helped. He assures me that our trip reservations are on his list.

      Just now, Lindsey claims to be, "Up to his A$$ in alligators." Can't imagine how busy he really is. So, if any of you are planning to make the meeting, as a gesture of good will, lets ALL buy Lindsey an Adult Beverage as a "thank you" for all his hard work. As big as he is, wouldn't it be neat to see him weaving down a passageway trying to get back to his stateroom?

      Otherwise, hope to see a bunch of you folks in Long Beach.

      Jerry