Re: Any tatters in this forum?

  • asemery
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 18, 2013
      I do not tat but I do use what I call the "tatting method" in my net making. I originally used it as a maethod of increasing net making speed but now use it to teach netmaking from the start.
      http://pineapple.myfunforum.org/about467.html
    • glennablom
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 18, 2013
        Hi from Florida!

        I'm curious if anyone is using fine c-lon, or has found a nice metallic thread for jewelry tatting

        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Lorena Finnerty" <nctatter@...> wrote:

        > Hello all,
        > YES I am a shuttle tatter since 1982 (I know how to needle tat but prefer the shuttle).
        > My love of Knots and Mom's penpal got me into tatting.
        >
        > Welcome to the KNOTTY world of tatting!
        >
        > Where are you located?
        >
        > Lorena
        > nctatter in NC USA

      • glennablom
        Message 3 of 12 , May 11, 2013
          I'm in St. Petersburg - are you on Pinterest?