Re: Any tatters in this forum?

  • Matthew Takeda
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 17, 2013
      At 11-03-13 01:55, glennablom wrote:
      >I'm new to tatting - but thinking that because it is knots - there
      >might be some crossover

      Sorry for the late reply.

      Tatting since the late '70s. Creator of the single-shuttle split ring.

      --
      Matthew Takeda
      the JOAT
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 18, 2013
        I do not tat but I do use what I call the "tatting method" in my net making. I originally used it as a maethod of increasing net making speed but now use it to teach netmaking from the start.
        http://pineapple.myfunforum.org/about467.html
      • glennablom
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 18, 2013
          Hi from Florida!

          I'm curious if anyone is using fine c-lon, or has found a nice metallic thread for jewelry tatting

          --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Lorena Finnerty" <nctatter@...> wrote:

          > Hello all,
          > YES I am a shuttle tatter since 1982 (I know how to needle tat but prefer the shuttle).
          > My love of Knots and Mom's penpal got me into tatting.
          >
          > Welcome to the KNOTTY world of tatting!
          >
          > Where are you located?
          >
          > Lorena
          > nctatter in NC USA

        • glennablom
          Message 4 of 12 , May 11, 2013
            I'm in St. Petersburg - are you on Pinterest?