RE: [KnotTyers] Re: Any tatters in this forum?

  • Glenna Blomquist
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      Quick question - are you involved in book publishing, just a guess!

      Sent from Windows Mail

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, Glenna Blomquist <glennablom@...> wrote:

        > Quick question - are you involved in book publishing, just a guess!

        No, I used to make handmade books a few years back - but got tired of making blank books that I didn't want to "ruin" by writing in. lol

      • Glenna Blomquist
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2013
          Wow - I just learned that from YouTube yesterday!!!

          Sent from Windows Mail