Re: [KnotTyers] Re: Any tatters in this forum?

  • Tom Wolf
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 14, 2013
      Hi Lorena,
            My name is Tom Wolf and have been knotting for years I got your e-mail about Tatting.
      My wife knites as well, I live in Morehead City NC Where can I Go to learn tat with a shuttle
            My phone # is 910-340-1313     tomwolfsr@...
      Thank you take care
               Tom

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 17, 2013
        At 11-03-13 01:55, glennablom wrote:
        >I'm new to tatting - but thinking that because it is knots - there
        >might be some crossover

        Sorry for the late reply.

        Tatting since the late '70s. Creator of the single-shuttle split ring.

        --
        Matthew Takeda
        the JOAT
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 18, 2013
          I do not tat but I do use what I call the "tatting method" in my net making. I originally used it as a maethod of increasing net making speed but now use it to teach netmaking from the start.
          http://pineapple.myfunforum.org/about467.html
        • glennablom
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 18, 2013
            Hi from Florida!

            I'm curious if anyone is using fine c-lon, or has found a nice metallic thread for jewelry tatting

            --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, "Lorena Finnerty" <nctatter@...> wrote:

            > Hello all,
            > YES I am a shuttle tatter since 1982 (I know how to needle tat but prefer the shuttle).
            > My love of Knots and Mom's penpal got me into tatting.
            >
            > Welcome to the KNOTTY world of tatting!
            >
            > Where are you located?
            >
            > Lorena
            > nctatter in NC USA

          • glennablom
            Message 5 of 12 , May 11, 2013
              I'm in St. Petersburg - are you on Pinterest?