Re: IGKT Meeting

  • Rev
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2013
      Thanks folks,
      With all the responses I've gotten, I'm pretty comfortable that Lindsey has gotten the message. My only concern was that he said he needed ADVANCED sign ups for the cruise. I suspect he knows we want our hat in that ring.

      Looking forward to finally putting a face on the names of people I chat with here. I DON'T much like traffic, congestion and pollution but we'll manage to have some fun anyway. Our home in Maine is fifteen miles from the nearest traffic light, and that's in a town of about six thousand. So LA and Long Beach will be a bit of a shock for us.

      See you all in May.

      Jerry
    • ThreeLees1
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2013
        To anybody attending, please post pictures with good captions. Thanks.

        Walter

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
          Hi folks,
          Looks like my connection with Lindsey made it through several channels. Thanks to any of you that may have helped. He assures me that our trip reservations are on his list.

          Just now, Lindsey claims to be, "Up to his A$$ in alligators." Can't imagine how busy he really is. So, if any of you are planning to make the meeting, as a gesture of good will, lets ALL buy Lindsey an Adult Beverage as a "thank you" for all his hard work. As big as he is, wouldn't it be neat to see him weaving down a passageway trying to get back to his stateroom?

          Otherwise, hope to see a bunch of you folks in Long Beach.

          Jerry