Re: [KnotTyers] IGKT Meeting

  • Peter Hennessey
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2013
      Ok Jerry, after a bit of research, here's Lindsey's email he uses for this forum. Apologies if you've already sorted it out. Cheers, Peter.

      pilgrimsailor@...

      Sent from an iPad

      On 22 Feb 2013, at 18:55, "Rev" <revjerry@...> wrote:

      > Some time back, Lindsey posted about the events scheduled for this meeting and said we were to contact him directly to sign up for them. I don't know how to do that.
      >
      > So, Lindsey, if you're reading this, how do I get in touch? I've just made all our reservations and need to get on your lists.
      >
      > Anyone that can point me to him will receive my thanks.
      >
      > Jerry

    • Curly
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
        Hello Jerry, Peter,

        You can go to IGKPAB.ORG (as Jerry said) and send
        an E-mail to President@.... That should go
        to Lindsey's e-mail. You can send e-mail to
        secretary@..., and that will come to me (I'll see
        that it gets to Lindsey). One more - you may send e-mail
        to igktpab@... - that one comes to me, too.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jimmy

        --
        Jimmy R Williams; Secretary/Treasurer
        The PACIFIC AMERICAS BRANCH (igktpab.org) of the

        --- In knottyers@yahoogroups.com, Peter Hennessey <peterwhennessey@...> wrote:

        > Ok Jerry, after a bit of research, here's Lindsey's email he uses for this forum. Apologies if you've already sorted it out. Cheers, Peter.
        >
        > pilgrimsailor@...
        >
        > Sent from an iPad
        >
        > On 22 Feb 2013, at 18:55, "Rev" <revjerry@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Some time back, Lindsey posted about the events scheduled for this meeting and said we were to contact him directly to sign up for them. I don't know how to do that.
        > >
        > > So, Lindsey, if you're reading this, how do I get in touch? I've just made all our reservations and need to get on your lists.
        > >
        > > Anyone that can point me to him will receive my thanks.
        > >
        > > Jerry

      • Rev
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 27, 2013
          Thanks folks,
          With all the responses I've gotten, I'm pretty comfortable that Lindsey has gotten the message. My only concern was that he said he needed ADVANCED sign ups for the cruise. I suspect he knows we want our hat in that ring.

          Looking forward to finally putting a face on the names of people I chat with here. I DON'T much like traffic, congestion and pollution but we'll manage to have some fun anyway. Our home in Maine is fifteen miles from the nearest traffic light, and that's in a town of about six thousand. So LA and Long Beach will be a bit of a shock for us.

          See you all in May.

          Jerry
        • ThreeLees1
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 27, 2013
            To anybody attending, please post pictures with good captions. Thanks.

            Walter

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 21, 2013
              Hi folks,
              Looks like my connection with Lindsey made it through several channels. Thanks to any of you that may have helped. He assures me that our trip reservations are on his list.

              Just now, Lindsey claims to be, "Up to his A$$ in alligators." Can't imagine how busy he really is. So, if any of you are planning to make the meeting, as a gesture of good will, lets ALL buy Lindsey an Adult Beverage as a "thank you" for all his hard work. As big as he is, wouldn't it be neat to see him weaving down a passageway trying to get back to his stateroom?

              Otherwise, hope to see a bunch of you folks in Long Beach.

              Jerry