Re: Hello,

  • bookbinder45
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      Welcome Ashby. This is a pretty talented list for sure! Be sure to take advantage of the links section. A few of my favorites are TIAT videos on youtube, KHWW (knot heads world wide which also has tutorials), Don Burrhus's knottooldotcom, and the 2 wonderful shops that sell cases of assorted paracord and cotton cord (the names of which I'll have to get back to you on - or the owners will fill you in after reading of my embarrassing mental lapse!). Have fun, enjoy. Macrame and ply splitting are also represented (and great fun).

      Donna R
      beginner (because there are too many cool crafts out there to explore :)