Re: [KnotTyers] Hello,

  • Kathlean Wolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      Welcome to the group, Ashby!  I think there are all levels of skill here, and I feel like I'm in the category of "advanced beginner."  (Other people who see my work would put me higher on that ranking--but wait until you see the work of some of the people in this group!)  Have fun and ask questions!
      ~Wolf

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
        Welcome Ashby. This is a pretty talented list for sure! Be sure to take advantage of the links section. A few of my favorites are TIAT videos on youtube, KHWW (knot heads world wide which also has tutorials), Don Burrhus's knottooldotcom, and the 2 wonderful shops that sell cases of assorted paracord and cotton cord (the names of which I'll have to get back to you on - or the owners will fill you in after reading of my embarrassing mental lapse!). Have fun, enjoy. Macrame and ply splitting are also represented (and great fun).

        Donna R
        beginner (because there are too many cool crafts out there to explore :)