charity question...

  • william gura
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      hey group... i have a request,,, just want to find out if anyone would like to participate.... i have a navy friend whose whife just came down with stage 4 lung cancer... out of nowhere... she was NOT a smoker... they live in North Carolina... Shelby... to be accurate... anyway... while there i taught their children how to tie survivor bracelets and made them a jig for Christmas... i gave them a boat load of my paracord to tie with... the kids are now tying them and are tring to help raise money for bills... they are down on their finances right now... the kids are 9 and 12... i was wondering if anyone out there would like to donate some cord or like size line for them to continue tying... if so... please contact me and i'll get you their mailing address.. this is just a curiousity to see if anyone thinks this maybe a good thing to do... it's NOT for me... but to help a family... thaks to all who respond... bill

    • Matthew Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        I don't work much in synthetics, but it might be worth reaching out t RW
        Rope (Bob Dollar) as a member of the IGKT, if he is game for the idea, he
        might be able to extend a good price from the shop to help.. not sure if
        that's advice you are looking for....

        Matt Beaudoin
        Mystic Knotwork 860.889.3793
        Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
        Trees are for boats. Think before you print