RE: [KnotTyers] Cotton Twine

  • Matthew Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
      Tor,

      I have a spool of 108# HARD... HARD lay cord. It is 5 pounds and has a red mark on the outside of it. I can't use this for my retail work, but if you are interested contact me off list. I'll let you have it for postage and a few cool decorative knots in return...

      Matt Beaudoin
      Mystic Knotwork 860.889.3793
      Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
      Trees are for boats. Think before you print