Re: Hawaiian or maori Fish Hooks

  • ornamentalturner
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2012
      There is an excellent book on bone carving by Stephen Myhre that covers the figure eight lashings, and the carving away of the areas below them to create a flush effect.

      Here's a link to the book on Amazon...

      http://www.amazon.com/Bone-Carving-Skillbase-Techniques-Concepts/dp/0143009974/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356974013&sr=8-1&keywords=Bone+carving

      --Jon